RSS
One girl and a sociopath (who really needs a constructive hobby). Challenging each other every 13 days.

Answer post: Fisheye makes my head dizzy


Greetings Agent B.,

Your answer to the Easter challenge was delightful, especially your reference to Chuck and our beloved Aquilae disco. And if jay leno took charge of ANTGLP, i would kick him in his Easter Eggs.
Operation "Say Cheese!" went wonderful, although I had to call for backup on the meanings of B N L, and I certainly don't know how to work with Mix yet. And after I have taken every photograph, I always ended up looking to the camera and thinking "okay, lets see how it looks like". I guess i'm not used to analog.

So, without further long, I give you my 13 best attempts of fisheye photographs:

This was probably one of the firsts. Since this type of angle is used on cheasy rap videoclips, here's some gangster faces (The milk carton is to show that gangsters prefer some chocolat milk in the morning instead of drugs or alcohol):





Since the camera has an option for long exposition (which should be the L one, but it's B), I decided to try to shoot some lights and here's the result (not that much of a thing):



The next stop is flowers. I broke into someone's garden to shoot them, and ened up making the mistake of not grabing the lent protector. Begginers mistake I guess:











The rest of it does not really have a story, except for my master piece (the bathhouse) in which involved me semi-naked taking photos of semi-naked girls. Too bad the light was not good enough.
And of course we have a picture of sweet Alfredo during her process of ingestion:













Hope you like it, 'cause I sure enjoyed looking like crazy with a weird camera at school. oh the youth. (no sarcasm intended)
As for the second part of the challenge, I'll definitly post some of them on YELLOW ROLL, with the caption you asked for.


So I've been low on ideas, and for your challenge I bring you a list. Again. But since you're a college guy with lots of serious stuff to do (roll on mud, lend pairs of pants, do gymnastics, watch Chuck and so on) I figured it should be something that would not take much of your time. So I bring you the "chuck norris list".Your challenge is to make a list based on your opinion of the 13 best chuck norris facts, 7 of them related to ANTGLP. I know. Not much of a challenge...but that's all we've got for this week. Your challenge ends 1/05 at 13PM




Good luck.

Be safe, be well, eat fruit and remember: Eating chips and milk for breakfast is not a good mixture.

KISS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Alfredo Needs to Get Laid. All rights reserved. If you are reading this you need to get a life
A tua velha ficava mas bonita se tivesse rodas!!!.
Bloggerized by Sun Glasses Mafia